I’m Steve Dent – The Personal Resilience Coach
If you want to work with someone who:
- Has 17 years experience of developing people in business, sport and life.
- Has had a unique insight into top level sport for the past 8 years.
- Has over 40 powerful techniques that can help anyone.
- Is only interested in helping guide you from your current state to your desired state to get the success you want.
Then you are absolutely in the right place.
What you get from me is:
- A person who will really connect with you.
- Someone who will help you explore and find the resources that you already have within you.
- A coach that will provide you with practical and useful strategies that you can use immediately to get the success that you crave.
- A guide to help you explore what you really want, by finding the answers somatically (in your body)
- A completely unique way of being guided to be able to do the things that you really want to do.
I’ve spent 17 years developing leaders in several business organisations to develop their skills and behaviours to inspire and empower their teams to be the best they can be. I’ve led teams in senior roles in the dairy industry and the care sector.
I also spent five years developing county age cricketers aged from 10 – 17 and for the past three years I was the head coach of Gloucestershire County Women’s cricket team and worked with the most talented female cricketers in the county.
I’ve had my challenges in life, just like you. I’ve lost my job through redundancy three times and experienced all the uncertainty that comes with these stressful times, I’ve doubted my ability to lead and support my teams when I’ve been in leadership positions and often compared myself unfavourably to other people which has limited my choices, options and held me back from getting what I really wanted.
I love to push and challenge myself and I’ve tackled some tough challenges on a bike. My greatest achievement was completing the Alps Marmotte Granfondo (174km / 5000m of climbing) in 40°C heat in 2015. This was the most serious physical and mental challenge in any sport that I’ve competed in. Over half of the 7500 starters didn’t finish, but I did!
I’ve signed up for the 2019 PROPS Bristol to Bordeaux cycle challenge – 500 miles in 4 days. It’s a tough physical and mental challenge and one that I’m very up for.
Add to all of this my NLP skills and this makes me an outstanding coach to guide you, support you and develop your personal resilience to overcome the unhelpful internal communication you have with yourself that often significantly impacts your performance and your life.
There really are no limits to what you can achieve. The only limits you have are the ones you impose on yourself. I’m the person to help get what you really want. If getting this is really worth it to you, them come and work with me and experience the transformation you crave.
Schedule a free ‘Freedom’ call with me to experience how I can help you
During this 45 minute call, we will:
- Explore what is really important to you.
- Identify what you really want that you're not getting now.
- Explore what is possible for you in the future.
- Identify how much that you really want this.
Email: email@example.com / Tel: 07815 618905